Food ChemistrySource: Microbac Laboratories, Inc.
Microbac's chemists and technical personnel have diverse industry experience and routinely conduct a wide variety of food chemistry analyses. In addition to complying with strict internal Quality Assurance procedures, our chemistry group follows official AOAC methods where applicable to assure accuracy of results.
Some analyses routinely performed by our food chemists are:
- Complete nutritional labeling for NLEA compliance
- Fatty acid profiles including omega-3 fatty acids
- Food allergen detection
- Pesticide residue analysis
- Filth and Extraneous Matter detection
- Vitamin and mineral analysis
- Oil and fat stability analysis
- Aflatoxins and mycotoxin analysis
- Additives and preservatives including benzoates, sorbates, sulfites
Microbac Laboratories, Inc., 4580 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Tel: 412-931-5851; Fax: 412-931-0473.