Source: Microbac Laboratories, Inc.
Microbac's chemists and technical personnel have diverse industry experience and routinely conduct a wide variety of food chemistry analyses
With over thirty years experience in laboratory analyses for the dairy industry, we have the equipment and the know-how to select the appropriate tests and carry out those analyses quickly, accurately and cost-effectively. Several of our laboratories within our nationwide network are IMS Approved Laboratories and appear in the listing by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, department of the Food and Drug Administration
Microbac's chemists and technical personnel have diverse industry experience and routinely conduct a wide variety of food chemistry analyses. In addition to complying with strict internal Quality Assurance procedures, our chemistry group follows official AOAC methods where applicable to assure accuracy of results.
Some analyses routinely performed by our food chemists are:
- Complete nutritional labeling for NLEA compliance
- Fatty acid profiles including omega-3 fatty acids
- Food allergen detection
- Pesticide residue analysis
- Filth and Extraneous Matter detection
- Vitamin and mineral analysis
- Oil and fat stability analysis
- Aflatoxins and mycotoxin analysis
- Additives and preservatives including benzoates, sorbates, sulfites
Call Microbac for more complete information about our food chemistry testing services or to request details about sampling, pick-up services and pricing.
Microbac Laboratories, Inc., 4580 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Tel: 412-931-5851; Fax: 412-931-0473.