The National Association of Fruits, Flavors and Syrups (NAFFS) is a broad-based trade association of manufacturers, processors and suppliers of fruits, flavors, syrups, stabilizers, emulsifiers, colors, sweeteners, cocoa and related food ingredients. Its associate membership is open to all companies that provide products and services to the food industry.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- NAFFS is a program-driven organization with a reputation for providing
first-class business and technical programs.
- The value-to-cost ratio of NAFFS membership is exceptional.
- NAFFS memberships are company memberships, meaning everyone from your firm
can use NAFFS resources.
- NAFFS keeps you informed of timely issues of importance to your company.
- NAFFS provides opportunities to network with key players in the industry.
- NAFFS encourages participation from all members, regardless of company size
or tenure in the organization.
The value-to-cost ratio of NAFFS membership is exceptional,
particularly because everyone in your company has access to NAFFS' resources. To apply, simply click
on the link below and print out the membership application (It's a PDF file, so you'll need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to view the file).
NAFFS has been working for its members since 1917. Become a
member and let NAFFS work for you, too!
Application for Membership