Greerco Homomixers are for mixing, emulsifying, and dispersing materials through a wide range of viscosities...
Greerco Homomixers are for mixing, emulsifying, and dispersing materials through a wide range of viscosities. These high-speed, high-shear homogenizers subject mixtures to intense mechanical and hydraulic forces to reduce mixing time and assure uniform blending.
The motor is mounted above the homogenizing head, and blending is accomplished by immersing the homogenizing (turbine-stator) head in a tank or mixing vessel. The speed and patented design of the skewed turbine develop a pressure differential between the bottom of the turbine and the process material surface. As a result, unrefined materials are continuously drawn from the bottom of the container and forced to pass through restricted stator openings for efficient batch processing.
- Capacities from lab scale to 4000 gallons
- Reversible for entraining and hydrating dry powders
- Easy cleaning - all contact metals 316 stainless steel and all mixing parts easily accessible
- Adjustable crossbar and deflector plate
- Pumping capacities from 10 to 1300 gpm
Chemineer, Inc., 125 Flagship Dr., North Andover, MA 01845. Tel: 978-687-0101; Fax: 978-687-8500.